Until the "Your startup disk is almost full" pops up, then you realize your Mac hard disk is full and try to do
the cleanup work. However, it's important to know that deleting junk files only once is usually not enough. This
Mac machine needs to be "lubricated" once in a while so it can work smoothly in a long run. MacBooster can
always be a help and ready to go.
- Got this product for my older mac to help speed it up. This product found errors and fixed
them quickly and gave me the option to free up memory which greatly helped my aging mac
- Michael Kern
- I've used MacBooster on Mac OS X for several years and strongly recommend it. It's my
all-in-one maintenance tool, keeping my machines constantly running like new.
- Aaron Takizad
- I'm an app junkie, and...I LOVE MacBooster! It actually makes cleaning up your mac FUN. It's
EASY to use, It's super-FAST, & has a BEAUTIFUL interface.
- Lisa Lockworth
- Great app. Excellent features. Keeps my mac up to speed and running beautifully always!
Would definitely recommend
- Joseph Erdos
- I’ve been using ASC for a number of years on my PC - and I missed it when I changed to MAC.
But now I’m back on track again using a tool giving the optimal conditions run my MAC.
- Mogens Bandholm
- Finally Advanced SystemCare is here on OS X as MacBooster, so we can keep our systems
optimised and clean.
- William Cody Winter