Clean up Gigabytes of Junk
- MacBooster 3 scans every corner of your Mac and safely removes unnecessary files including extra application binaries, old logs, outdated cache files, and more to maximize your hard disk space. This is particularly helpful for Mac users with smaller SSD hard disks. Learn more >
Remove Malware and Virus
- With greatly expanded virus and malware database, MacBooster 3 keeps your Mac away from virus, phishing attacks, spyware, malware, and all kinds of online threats while feeling safe about your personal data. Learn more >
Enjoy Faster Mac
- Mac gets sluggish after using for a while. To speed up, MacBooster 3 cleans caches, releases occupied RAM, and fixes disk permission, so you can enjoy a smooth running Mac while you work or play game. Learn more >
Uninstall Apps Thoroughly
- Getting rid of applications manually can't remove all the files they created. MacBooster 3 helps you remove unwanted apps and browser plug-ins completely with no leftovers, so you will have 100% control of the apps on your Mac. Learn more >
More Amazing Tools Available
- Manage your startup items to increase OS X boot speed
- Regain more available Ram and make application start faster
- Find and remove large files for more space
- Release more storage space on iTunes store
- Thoroughly remove unwanted files
- Delete similar and hidden copies of photos
- Locate and smartly delete duplicates on Mac
Got this product for my older mac to help speed it up. This product found errors and fixed them quickly and gave me the option to free up memory which greatly helped my aging mac function better.
I've used MacBooster 2 on Mac OS X for several years and strongly recommend it. It's my all-in-one maintenance tool, keeping my machines constantly running like new.
I'm an app junkie, and...I LOVE MacBooster! It actually makes cleaning up your mac FUN. It's EASY to use, It's super-FAST, & has a BEAUTIFUL interface.
Great app. Excellent features. Keeps my mac up to speed and running beautifully always! Would definitely recommend
I’ve been using ASC for a number of years on my PC - and I missed it when I changed to MAC. But now I’m back on track again using a tool giving the optimal conditions run my MAC.
William Cody Winter
Finally Advanced SystemCare is here on OS X as MacBooster, so we can keep our systems optimised and clean.